All applicants should give evidence of Christian character. This includes the new birth, commitment to the will of God, and determination to prepare for leadership in Christian service. Habits or lifestyles that are inconsistent with a Christian testimory are not acceptable.
Restoration College International requires all applicants:
1) Be at least 18 years of age.
2) Submit a completed REGISTRATION FORM.
3) Pay the non-refundable registration fee.
4) All applicants must be willing to allow RCI to conduct a background check if necessary.
After your application has been submitted it will take 2-3 business days for your application to be processed. Once it has been processed you be contacted by a representative of RCI for registration payment.
2nd Trimester – January 3 – March 21
3rd Trimester – March 28 – June 13
- Monday 6pm-9pm evening class the Thursday 9am- noon morning class will begin on Thursday of each corresponding week.
- Payments for each Trimester will be collected 5 weeks in advance of the start of the Trimester.